1.23.2010

I'm Here...

Hello!

Last night I was driving home with Kip at midnight. There had been a heavy snow storm all evening, and as we drove through the still night a silence wrapped itself around the snow encrusted trees, in perfect contemplation. We drove around for a few extra minutes before going home.

I appreciate winter when it makes you adore it, even though your soul is hankering for spring and spilling over seed magazines.

Red Clover is being re-worked just a bit...so I'm Here...but, re-configuring and re-figuring...and in the sweep of my final semester at University (yea), so...watch for a new template soon!

~ Red Clover

4 comments:

Ro Ro Riot said...

Can't wait!

Kristin said...

somehow along the way, I did not realize this was your blog! I have been pining for you to update any girl. I love your words!

LHall said...

Waiting for the revamp - I'm sure it will be fabulous just like your beautiful quilt.

Gebelik said...

Thanks to accordance us about your important information. I in accomplishment like your views.
Gebelik