I am pleased to say that I have very good reasons for being away from the computer. You might not agree, but here goes.
1. Another Family Reunion (Lots of Fun)
This is from the first reunion. Kip's in the red, I'm in the pink, & all my fam. up at my Grandmother's house.
2. 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Sigh, Wonderful Husband)
3. Working hard as a gardener (Great Tan)
4. Spent a Week At "Girls Camp"
(I was called to work with the Young Women 12-18 in my church.)
5. Well, here I am. (Working a little in my own garden!)
This pot held Creeping Jenny all spring, and looked beautiful with the yellow blooms! But, then it got knocked over. I had to glue it back together, but Jenny didn't make it, so I picked out a few succulents that caught my eye!
6. To Appease those who could have sworn I was back mid-July, then marveled at my disappearing act, here is a nice picture that I snapped at that Garden Tour, and that I really like.
It is fun to decide what flowers one likes, and which one can live without. Being a container gardener has it's advantages, because it's not to painful a process to mix things up, take things out, and easy to maintain those favorites you want forever. I've decided my family is like a garden, each year or so another perennial is added (by marriage or birth) and I couldn't be more pleased with the continual outcome. I really have a great family, and there is no other group of people I would rather spend time with. Here is a picture of the latest addition, born July 25th to my older brother and his wife. They named the baby Townsend. (I promise I won't try and pot him.)
Welcome to the Family!
~ Red Clover