10.28.2008

While were on the subject...


In retrospect I realized that my last post, while it dealt with vines, was really a subversive Ode to Fall.   It obviously was a biased commentary, and the potato vines, which are still a light green, were completely passed over.   I was like the media covering a political campaign; giving my favorite candidate a lot of positive takes, and sending in a really horrible picture of the other to that skeptical story.  Not that I want to give you the impression I wasn't paying attention to the vines...I was, I just noticed that, well, all the vines had one similarity; Appreciation of Autumn.  Oh, well.  I might as well continue in the theme of fall and share with you a picture that gave me so much delight, I figured it would be good for your souls, too. 




If I could only pick one reason to have a white wall somewhere on the outside of my house, this would be it.  The picture is significantly brighter on full scale, and presents the most delicious orange dripping down into itself.  I was enchanted.  

3 comments:

Liz said...

Media??? I'm part time in the media writing awful stories nobody wants to read (LOL) Great photo. Don't stress - I liked your last post it was great. I like this one too. Liz

The Weaver of Grass said...

Keep the autumn colours coming red clover - there can't be too many for me.

Jeanette said...

Gday Red Clover, love the Orange against the white wall.
and your Autumm vine are alive with colour.